High Concept: (+2) Nightmarish
- Expert Grappler
- Impossible Strength
- Penetrating grapple Whenever succeeding on a grapple may use Physique to do damage rather then fight. In addition, if they succeed on the grapple two turns in a row they may use a fate point to impregnate the target with it’s spawn.
- Super Reflexes Because of their genetic makeup, Jigar move extremely fast and are difficult to hit. They get a +2 to Athletics when moving or dodging attacks.
- Hunter When searching for food they gain a +2 to Notice and Stealth.
- Back-stab If successful on a stealth skill check, they may then use the same roll to strike the target for damage.
- Quiet Mover When using stealth may move normal speed without penalty.